The salad with mushrooms and eggs according to this recipe is very easy to prepare. Salad perfectly fits any festive table.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- a can of canned corn weighing about 400 grams
- 300-400 g of champignons
- 300 g of solid cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 pickled cucumber
- several green onions
- mayonnaise optional
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Champignons thoroughly wash and cut into small cubes. Peel onion and finely chop. In a saucepan, boil the water and dip the eggs there. Cook them for about 10 minutes until cooked.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons in a frying pan. of vegetable oil and put onions. Fry it for 3-4 minutes on medium heat until golden brown, stirring. Then add crushed mushrooms and fry about 15 minutes until the liquid is completely absorbed. Grate the cheese.
- Boil the eggs in a separate bowl with cold water and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Drain and clean the eggs from the shell, cut into small cubes. Open the can of corn and drain excess liquid. Cut the salted cucumber into small cubes. Wash the green onions and grind them.
- Combine eggs, mushrooms with onions, pickled cucumber, corn, cheese, greens and mix in a salad bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Season the salad with mushrooms and eggs with mayonnaise and mix. Bon appetit!