It's time to think about the New Year's menu, and this winter salad with crab sticks and mushrooms is ideal for this purpose. Despite its simplicity, it is very pleasant to the taste.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of champignons (fresh, but you can replace 350 g of canned)
- 350 g of canned corn
- 350 g of canned white beans
- 250 g of crab sticks
- 2 bulbs
- mayonnaise by the way
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Champignons washed and dried, cut into small pieces. Onions peeled and cut into half rings, pour 1-2 tablespoons into a frying pan. of vegetable oil and put on fire.
- Pour the chopped onion into a heated frying pan and fry it for 2 minutes, stirring, until golden. Then add the mushrooms and continue to fry until they are ready over medium heat. This will take 10-15 minutes.
- If you use canned mushrooms, then do not fry onions, but simply fold the half rings into a small container and pour boiling water for a couple of minutes. Then drain it, dry the onions. And mushrooms (if small – do not need to cut) cut into small pieces.
- Crab sticks cut into small pieces (same as mushrooms). Open cans with beans and corn, drain excess liquid, put the beans in a colander and rinse under cold water. In a salad bowl, add the crab sticks, mushrooms, beans, corn, onions, salt and pepper all to taste, mix.
- Fill all the ingredients with mayonnaise and mix thoroughly. Serve salad with crab sticks and mushrooms portioned, decorating with fresh herbs. Bon appetit!