Original salad with chicken, pineapple and nuts is perfect for a family dinner or a festive table. Its taste will be appreciated even by the most fastidious gourmets.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300-350 g chicken fillet
- 200 g canned pineapple
- 3 eggs (optional )
- 150 g of peeled walnuts
- 1 onion
- 100 gr of hard cheese
- mayonnaise optional (about 150 g)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the chicken fillet and dry it, put it in a saucepan with boiling salted water. Cook the chicken for about 20-30 minutes with a gentle boil until cooked. Meanwhile, boil the eggs until cooked (10 minutes) and put into a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Open the can of canned pineapple, drain excess liquid and cut pineapples into small cubes. Peel walnuts from the shell and fry in a dry frying pan for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Then let the nuts cool and grind with a rolling pin or combine.
- Cool the eggs from eggshells and grate on a coarse grater. Pour the broth into a separate container, allow the chicken meat to cool completely. Grind the chicken with a knife into small pieces and lay it on the bottom of the dish / salad bowl. Cover the layer of meat with a mesh of mayonnaise
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle the chicken layer evenly. In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil, peel onion and cut into small cubes. Fry the onion over medium heat until golden brown, stirring. Transfer the fried onions to a paper towel or napkin, let the excess oil soak in.
- Put the fried onions over the cheese layer (pre-lubricate with a small amount of mayonnaise). Then put the crushed canned pineapple. Cover the pineapple with a mesh of mayonnaise and chopped nuts. Lubricate with mayonnaise and decorate the salad with grated boiled eggs (optional).
- Salad with chicken, pineapple and nuts should be infused in the refrigerator for at least half an hour. Then take out the dish and decorate the salad to your taste. Bon appetit!