The salad with chicken, pineapple and mushrooms, cooked according to this recipe, will surely please you and your family.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 grams of chicken fillet
- 200 g of canned pineapple
- 200 g of fresh mushrooms
- 150 g of canned champignons
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- mayonnaise optional
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken fillet to rinse and dry, make a few shallow cuts. In a small container, combine mustard, soy sauce and stir until smooth. Then spread the mixture with the chicken fillet so that the mixture gets inside the cuts.
- Leave the chicken marinated for 20-30 minutes. Open the jar with pineapple and drain the syrup into a separate bowl. Add the mushrooms (canned) to the bowl with pineapple syrup and leave it for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Peel onion and finely chop. Wash fresh champignons thoroughly and cut into small pieces. In a frying pan, heat a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and put onions. Fry it to a golden color.
- After 3-4 minutes add the mushrooms. Fry the champignons over medium heat, stirring, until cooked (about 10-15 minutes). Transfer the finished mushrooms to a paper towel and leave to cool. Grate the marinated steaks with salt and pepper and fry in vegetable oil until cooked on both sides (3-4 minutes on each side). Transfer the chicken steaks onto a paper towel and let it soak in excess fat. Cut the meat into small cubes, cut the pineapples into pieces of the same size as the chicken. Round form or salad bowl grease 1 tsp. of vegetable oil and put the canned mushrooms on the bottom (carefully dry them with a tissue or paper towel).
- Canned mushrooms should lie flat on the bottom of the shape. Top with crushed canned pineapple, then fried mushrooms with onions and chicken. In this case, lubricate each layer with a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Cover the form with food film or lid, send to the refrigerator. Salad with chicken, pineapple and mushrooms should be infused for at least 4 hours, preferably 6-8. Then take out the shape, gently turn the contents over onto the dish and decorate to your taste. Bon appetit!