An incredibly simple salad with cabbage, sausage and crackers is sure to please your whole family!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 400-500 g of Chinese cabbage
- 200 grams of cooked sausage
- 100 grams of rusks
- mayonnaise - to taste
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peking or young white cabbage as thin as possible to chop. Rigid cabbage must be grinded with salt and hands after cutting.
- Cut sausage into small cubes, cook crackers. To combine in a salad bowl or a bowl cabbage with sausage and crackers, salt and mix.
- Before serving, season the salad with cabbage and croutons with mayonnaise, stir and decorate with fresh herbs. Bon appetit!