Salad & "Tooth " is made from chicken, mushrooms, eggs and cheese, and turns out extraordinarily tender. Such a simple and delicious salad is suitable for both a feast and a family dinner.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Normal 0 21 false false false UK X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
- 5 tomatoes
- 400 g smoked chicken
- 350 g champignons or cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams of hard cheese
- 2 onions
- juice of half a lemon
- 3 garlic cloves
- mayonnaise - to taste
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- “Eggs pour cold water, put on fire and cook for 10 minutes after boiling. Drain the boiling water, pour the eggs with cold water and leave until completely cooled.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut them in small pieces, peel onion and cut into small cubes. In a frying pan, heat 2-3 tablespoons. vegetable oil and put onion, fry it on a small fire for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped mushrooms or oyster mushrooms to the onions and fry over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cooked (about 15 minutes). When almost all the liquid from the mushrooms evaporates – salt and pepper them to taste.
- Clean eggs from the shell and cut into small cubes. Chicken cut into small pieces or disassemble your hands on fibers. Cheese cut into strips or grate on a large grater. Garlic is cleaned and cut as small as possible with a knife.
- From half a lemon squeeze the juice and strain it through a sieve. Combine chicken with mushrooms, onions, eggs, cheese, salt, season with lemon juice, mayonnaise and mix.
- Before serving, add crushed fresh tomatoes to the salad and mix. Bon appetit !