Chicken Salad & Tenderness " with prunes and fresh cucumbers is very popular at any festive feast - the ingredients are perfectly matched together, the salad is
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 chicken fillet, weighing about 250 grams
- 3 eggs
- 1-2 cucumber
- 100 gr of prune
- 50-60 g of peeled walnuts
- mayonnaise - to taste
- a few sprigs of parsley and / or dill for decoration
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In one pan, lay eggs filled with cold water, put it on the fire and bring the water to a boil. 10 minutes after boiling, drain the boiling water and pour the eggs with ice water, leave them until completely cooled down for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate saucepan, boil the water, salt it and put the washed chicken fillet. Boil it until ready for 20-30 minutes and transfer to a plate, allow to cool.
- Peel the nuts from the shell, chop into small pieces and lightly fry in a dry frying pan, stirring with a spatula, until the appearance of a pleasant fragrance. Eggs should be cleaned from the shell and cut into small cubes. Add the prunes into a separate small bowl, pour hot water and leave for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the water, dry the dried fruits on a napkin and cut into small pieces.
- Cucumbers are washed and cut into cubes about the same size as the boiled eggs. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces and disassemble by hand on fine fibers. Add the “Tenderness” salad layers on a dish in the following order: chicken, mayonnaise, prunes, walnuts, mayonnaise, eggs, cucumbers, mayonnaise. Ready-made salad can be decorated to your taste: grated eggs, fresh cucumbers, greens, etc.
- You can serve the dish immediately after cooking or give it half an hour to soak in the refrigerator . Bon appetit!