Not difficult to prepare salad Stolichny, which is perfect for a hearty dinner, and for a feast, you will surely enjoy your taste and availability of products.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of chicken fillet
- 300 g of potato
- 300 g of lightly salted cucumber
- 300 g of canned green peas
- about 250-300 g of mayonnaise
- 5 eggs
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 Bulgarian pepper (optional)
- several leaves of lettuce (can be replaced with leaves Peking cabbage)
- several branches of fresh greens
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In two different saucepans boil water, add a teaspoon of salt to one and dip the chicken fillet there (after washing it). In the second pot, lower the potatoes, carrots and eggs (pre-hold them in warm water for about 5-10 minutes).
- Cook chicken fillet for about 25-30 minutes, potatoes and carrots for about half an hour, and eggs – 10 minutes. Transfer the boiled eggs into a bowl of cold water and leave to cool. Drain the liquid from peas and lightly salted cucumbers.
- Clean the eggs from the shell and cut them into small cubes. Salted cucumbers cut into small cubes and add together with peas in a bowl with eggs. Wash the Bulgarian pepper, peel it and cut it into small pieces, add it to the bowl. Remove the meat from the pan and allow it to cool, the potatoes and carrots also leave to cool. Peel the boiled vegetables from the peel and cut into small cubes of the same size. Chicken cut into small cubes of the same size as other ingredients for salad Stolichny.
- Wash greens and finely cut with a knife, lettuce leaves rinse and tear into small pieces, add greens to a bowl along with chopped meat and vegetables. Salt and pepper the prepared salad to taste, season with mayonnaise and mix.
- Transfer the finished dish to a salad bowl, decorate to your taste. Salad Stolichny can be served to the table immediately after cooking. Bon appetit!