A very unusual, exquisite salad with chicken, grapes, Pekinese cabbage, lettuce leaves with fried pistachios is what you need for a special dinner.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 chicken or 2 chicken fillets
- 1 average head of Chinese cabbage
- 200 grams of grapes (preferably Kishmish variety)
- a small bunch of lettuce leaves (preferably Iceberg) - not necessarily
- 50 grams of pistachios (can be replaced with peanuts or walnuts )
- mayonnaise or sour cream - to taste
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken fillet is separated from the skin and bones, rinsed and wiped dry with napkins. Cut the fillets in thin strips. Pour a couple of spoonfuls of vegetable oil into the pan and fry the chicken on high heat, stirring constantly with a spatula, until golden brown (about 5-7 minutes).
- At the end, salt, pepper the meat to taste, add hops-suneli or curry, remove the frying pan from the heat and leave to cool. Cut cabbage, rinse and drain the lettuce leaves.
- Grapes to rinse, separate the berries from twigs and cut them in half. If necessary remove the bones from the grapes. If you use sour cream for filling, add one clove of garlic (grate it or pass through garlic crockery).
- Combine chicken with grapes, cabbage, salt, sour cream in one salad bowl with garlic or mayonnaise and mix. Put each salad dressing on fresh lettuce leaves and sprinkle with peeled nuts.
- Serve the “Mistress” salad with the chicken to the table preferably immediately after cooking. Bon appetit!