If you are looking for a recipe for a delicious flaky vegetable salad for a winter table - this is what you need.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 beet
- 1 garnet (for decoration)
- 200 grams of hard cheese
- 2 carrots
- 80 gr walnuts
- 60-80 g raisins
- mayonnaise to taste
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the beet and put it in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook it until ready for about 50 minutes, then take it out on a plate and cool it. Peel the beetroot from the peel and grate it on a large grater.
- Carrots peeled and grated on a fine grater (raw). Garlic is cleaned and cut as small as possible with a knife. Remove the nuts from the shell and chop it with a knife.
- Put the raisins in a bowl and pour hot water (almost boiling water), leave for 15 minutes. Then drain the water and dry it on a napkin. Cheese grate on a large grater.
- Pomegranate seeds should be peeled off and peeled off on a separate plate.
- To put salad on a dish or salad bowl layers: grated beets, walnuts, a mesh of mayonnaise, grated cheese, garlic, mayonnaise, carrots, raisins and cover the whole salad with mayonnaise. Decorate the surface with the pomegranate seeds.
- Leave the “Mistress” salad with a pomegranate for an hour in the fridge for impregnation. Take out the salad from the refrigerator and serve it to the table, decorating with fresh herbs. Bon appetit!