Original salad Garnet bracelet, cooked according to this recipe, will please the real gourmets. Grains of pomegranate will give a delicate piquancy to tender chicken meat.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 g of chicken fillet
- 300 g of potato
- 300 g of beetroot
- 150 grams of onions
- 1 large garnet
- 50 gr walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. butter
- several sprigs of greens (optional)
- mayonnaise optional
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a saucepan, boil and add salt water, put fillets there. Cook the chicken after boiling for about 20 minutes until cooked. Drain and cool the meat. In parallel with chicken meat, cook until beet is ready (40-45 minutes) and potatoes (20-25 minutes).
- Peel the onion, chop it with a knife. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces, in a frying pan, heat 1-2 tablespoons. of vegetable oil and pour onion. Fry, stirring, about 2 minutes until soft and add the chicken fillet.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, add salt to taste and remove from heat. Cooked beetroot peeled and grated, nuts chopped in any way. Mix in a small bowl of beets, nuts and salt the mixture to taste.
- Cooked potatoes peeled and grated in a separate bowl. Garlic crush in garlic crock, add to the potato with a teaspoon of butter and finely chopped greens, carefully mix everything.
- Clean the pomegranate and take the corn to the container. Prepare a large flat dish, put a glass in the center. Put a salad of Garnet bracelet around the glass in such a sequence: a layer of mashed potatoes, mayonnaise, chicken fillet with onion, mayonnaise, covered with beetroot and nuts salad.
- Gently grease the beetroot layer with mayonnaise and decorate with pomegranate seeds. Salad Garnet bracelet is ready, you can serve it on the table. Bon Appetit!