A very tasty salad of sprats, the recipe of which is written below, will not stay for a long time on your table. Preparation of this sprat salad will take you a minimum of time.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 450 grams of canned red beans in your own juice
- 2 cans of sprats (total weight about 450 grams)
- 3 bulbs
- 2 carrots
- 2 eggs
- mayonnaise - to taste
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Put the eggs in a saucepan, pour cold water and put on fire. After boiling, reduce heat and cook eggs until cooked for 10 minutes. Drain the boiling water from the pan, pour the boiled eggs with cold water and leave until completely cooled.
- Peel the onions and cut them into thin half rings, peel the carrots and grate on a large grater. In a frying pan, heat 3 tbsp. of vegetable oil and put onions, fry it until golden brown for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Add carrots to the pan, pour in a spoonful of vegetable oil and a couple of tablespoons of water. Stew the vegetables over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the frying pan from the heat and leave to cool. Eggs should be cleaned from the shell and grated on a large grater. Open the jar of beans and flip it over the colander. Open cans with sprats, drain excess liquid and knead the fish with a fork.
- Put a layer of sprats on the bottom of the salad bowl, cover the beans with juice from the juice and oil it with mayonnaise. Next layer put the vegetable sauce, grease it with mayonnaise and decorate the salad with grated eggs. Wash fresh greens, dry, finely chop and sprinkle the prepared dish, send it to the refrigerator.
- Salad from sprats will taste better if you let it brew for 2-4 hours before serving. Take out a salad bowl, decorate to your taste and serve to the table. Bon appetit!