A delicious chicken salad with an unusual combination of ingredients and original decoration. Kiwi cubes really resemble scattered emeralds.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2 chicken fillets (total weight about 400 g)
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of solid cheese
- 2 kiwi
- 1 carrot
- 50 g raisins
- 50 gr walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- mayonnaise to taste
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken the fillet and rinse it in boiling salted water. After boiling, reduce heat and cook meat for half an hour with a weak boil. Take the chicken out on a plate and leave to cool.
- Eggs should be filled with cold water and put on fire. After boiling, dip the carrots into boiling water and cook for about half an hour with a gentle boil.
- After 10 minutes, place the eggs in a bowl of cold water and allow them to cool completely. Cooked carrots peeled and grated on a large grater.
- Put the raisins in a small bowl and pour hot water, leave for 15 minutes. Nuts peeled and cut into small pieces, lightly fried in a dry frying pan.
- Peel the garlic and cut it as small as possible with a knife. Kiwi should be cleaned and cut into small cubes of the same size. Eggs must be cleaned from the shell and grated on a large grater. In one bowl, combine the chopped chicken fillet, grated eggs with carrots, raisins, nuts, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Season the salad with a small amount of mayonnaise and mix.
- Put the salad on the dish, carefully grease it with mayonnaise and decorate with kiwi cubes. Serve the “Emerald Placer” salad to the table preferably after it has been infused for half an hour and an hour in the fridge. Bon appetit!