On this step-by-step recipe you will prepare a delicious and festive bright salad of simple ingredients with a "zest" in the form of lobules kiwi.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 chicken fillet, weighing about 250 grams
- about 150 grams of pitted olives
- 2 cucumber
- 150 gr of hard cheese
- 2 kiwi
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 50 gr walnuts
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken the fillet and rinse it in boiling salted water. Cook it for about half an hour with a weak boil until cooked. Then remove the fillets on a plate and leave to cool.
- Cucumbers are washed and cut into small cubes of the same size. Cheese grate on a large grater, cut the olives in thin circles. Cut chicken into cubes of the same size as cucumbers.
- Peel the nuts from the shell and cut into small pieces (leave a few cores whole), fry in a dry frying pan until a pleasant aroma appears. Fried nuts with a rolling pin or blender to the state of shallow crumb.
- Put a glass on the center of the large flat dish. Lay out layers around it: layers of chicken, grease mayonnaise, cucumbers, cover with a barely noticeable layer of mayonnaise. Next layer lay olives, sprinkle them with grated cheese and evenly cover the whole salad with mayonnaise. & Nbsp; Kiwi cleanse from the rind, cut the fruit in half and cut them into thin slices. Decorate the surface of the salad with kiwi slices and chopped nuts, remove the dish for a couple of hours in the fridge for impregnation. Get the “Emerald Bracelet” salad from the fridge, remove the glass from the center and serve the dish to the table. Bon appetit!