Prepare rolls of chocolate pancakes for dessert, surprise them with guests. Especially good will look next to normal rolls and sushi.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250 grams of cream cheese (or 200 grams of curd and 50 ml of creamy cream)
- 200 ml of milk
- 80-90 grams of flour
- 50 grams of dark chocolate (for sauce)
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 30 g butter
- 2 tbsp. sugar (or 3 if you use cottage cheese)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs to drive into a bowl, pour in milk and beat. Sift through the sieve sugar, cocoa, flour and mix thoroughly. Allow the dough to stand for 5 minutes. In the meantime, heat up the frying pan with 1-2 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Pour a small portion of the dough into a hot pan, spread over the entire surface of the pan. Fry a thin pancake on each side for one or two minutes.
- Finished chocolate pancakes to pile on a dish, each lubricate with butter. Peel the orange and divide into slices. Each slit is cleaned of films, cut into small pieces.
- Apple to wash, cut off half. Clear it from seeds, skins, cut into strips. If you use cottage cheese instead of cream cheese Maskarpone, then you need to mix it thoroughly with 1 tablespoon of sugar and fatty cream. Put the pancake on a flat surface, grease a layer of curd mass and lay a strip along the pancake oranges and apples. Tightly roll the chocolate pancake into one roll.
- So do with all the remaining ingredients, remove the pancakes in the freezer for 20 minutes (or in the fridge for 2 hours). Take them out of there. Cut small rolls of chocolate pancakes.
- Chocolate is broken in small pieces and folded into a bowl. Melt in a microwave, stir in it a tablespoon of butter or two tablespoons of milk (if desired). Pour the chocolate sauce over the ready rolls of chocolate pancakes and serve.