Rolls Caesar can cook everyone at home. The recipe does not require expensive and hard-to-reach products.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a saucepan, boil and add water, dip the chicken fillet there, pre-rinsing it under running water. Add rice to a saucepan and pour water at room temperature (about 0.5 liters), cover and leave for half an hour.
- 30 minutes after boiling the water, take the meat out on the plate and leave it cool down. Drain the rice water, dry it with a paper towel and pour into a saucepan with boiling salted water (about 0.5 l). Cook the rice for rolls with a gentle boil until the water boils completely. If you replace rice vinegar with an ordinary 9% vinegar, you need to mix it (about 1.5 tablespoons) with 1 tsp. sugar and half a hour. salt. Add the rice vinegar to the finished rice (pre-dry it with paper towels from excess moisture), mix well and cover with a lid.
- Wash the leaves, drain and cut with long thin strips. Chicken fillet cut into long strips. Breadcrumbs lightly fry in a dry frying pan until red. Parmesan grate on a fine grater
- Bamboo mat to lay a food film, put on top half of the nori sheet. Tightly lay on a sheet of nori a layer of rice about 1 cm thick (a small edge of the nori left for gluing). Gently and quickly flip the algae leaf with rice downwards (onto the food film).
- Paste chicken and salad slices along the entire length of the nori sheet, grease them with cream cheese. Tightly roll the roll, slice the edges and roll the roll in breadcrumbs or flying fish eggs.
- Cut the roll with small portions and put it on the dish with a sharp knife, previously soaked in water. Bon appetit!