How to cook a delicious meat dish at no particular cost? Following this recipe, you will receive a juicy meatloaf, which can be served as a snack or as a main course.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 500 gr of meat or minced meat (pork-beef or chicken)
- 3 bulbs
- 2 large eggs
- 2 packs of vermicelli "Mivina"
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Remove the vermicelli from the package and crush it thoroughly using a rolling pin or by hand. Peel onion and cut into large pieces. Rinse and dry the meat. Eggs should be hammered into a separate bowl and whipped with salt, pepper and spices.
- Pass the meat along with the onion through a meat grinder, add crushed minvinum and stir. Beat the eggs and stir in minced meat with vermicelli. divide the resulting mass into two equal parts, in a large saucepan, boil the water.
- Put both parts of the stuffing in different plastic bags, wrap them and give them an oval shape. From above wrap each roll with one more package and tightly tie with threads or a thin rope. Put the rolls into a pot of boiling water.
- Cook the rolls with pasta about 35 minutes before the meat is ready. You can bake rolls for 1 hour at 180C (wrapped in a sleeve for baking). Take out the finished rolls from the boiling water, lay it on the dish and leave until completely cooled.
- Then remove the bags / sleeve, transfer the contents to a dish and cut into small pieces. Serve meatloaf with minivan to the table completely cooled, decorating with fresh herbs. Bon appetit!