Prepare a roll in an omelet for this recipe on a festive table, you will not regret it. The dish will turn out to be very delicate, with a cheese flavor and a scent of garlic.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of processed cheese
- 175 g of mayonnaise
- a small bunch of dill
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Eggs to drive into a bowl, add mayonnaise (leave 3-4 tablespoons for the filling), a pinch of salt and whip with a fork. Preheat the oven to 180C, cover the pan with parchment paper. Pour the egg mass onto the parchment and send it to bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Put a sheet of pure parchment paper on the table. Turn the prepared omelet over onto this sheet and remove the parchment in which it is baked. Frozen curd cheese grate, grease rinse and chop, garlic crush in garlic crock and add everything to the cheese.
- Add the mayonnaise to the filling for the roll and mix. Slightly warm omelette smeared with stuffing from melted cheese, mayonnaise and greens, level the surface with a spatula or spoon. Cut the roll into an omelette and wrap the food film, put in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- The longer it will stand, the more delicious it will turn out. Cut the finished roll into omelette slices and serve.