A roll of omelette with a fragrant filling of mushrooms will have to taste even the finicky gourmets.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 7 eggs
- 300 g of fresh mushrooms (ideally suitable oyster mushrooms and mushrooms) mayonnaise of low or medium fat
- 2 processed cheese cakes (total about 200 grams)
- 1 onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Heat oven to 180C, cover the pan with parchment paper (greased with a small amount of vegetable oil). Eggs to drive into a bowl, pour in 200 g of mayonnaise and whisk for a couple of minutes with a mixer at medium speed or whisk until completely homogeneous. Add salt to taste and a pinch of black pepper, stir. Pour the resulting mass onto the baking sheet and send it to the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes. Observe the omelet, it should blanch and completely freeze.
- Mushrooms are washed, dried and cut into small pieces. Peel onion and finely cut with a knife. Carrots clean and grate. In a frying pan warm up 1-2 tablespoons. of vegetable oil, put onions. Fry it for about 3 minutes, stirring, over medium heat until golden.
- Then add the carrots and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes. Add crushed mushrooms to the frying pan and mix. Fry until the juice is formed, and then until it evaporates for about 15 minutes. If you use forest mushrooms (not mushrooms), boil them in boiling salted water for 20-30 minutes. When the mushrooms reach the ready, salt and pepper them to taste, mix. Remove the frying pan from the heat and leave to cool.
- Fry the raw cheese on a grater, mix with garlic, crushed in a garlic clutch and the remaining mayonnaise. The resulting mixture is mixed into slightly warm mushrooms with roast. Take the baking sheet out of the oven and leave it for a couple of minutes.
- Then put the mushroom filling on the omelet and roll everything into a roll. Allow the dish to cool for about 15 minutes and send it to the refrigerator. After 3-4 hours, the roll from the omelet is soaked, you can cut it into small portions and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!