Roasted sea bass is a versatile dish that can be prepared for a family dinner or for a festive table.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 4 carcass of sea bass
- 150g of flour
- 2 eggs
- spices for fish - optional
- salt, black pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Carrots of sea bass are washed, dried, rubbed on each side and inside with salt with pepper and spices. From a half of a lemon to squeeze out juice and strain it through a sieve, to rub the juice received by juice. Fold the perch in a bowl, cover with a lid and put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours (at least for half an hour).
- During marinating, it is desirable 1-2 times to mix the fish so that it is evenly soaked juice and spices. After the specified time, drive the eggs into a separate bowl and shake with a whisk or fork until a uniform consistency. Pour the flour on a separate plate, pour 70-80 ml of vegetable oil into a frying pan and put it on the fire.
- Each perch is dipped in egg paste on both sides, then roll in flour and quickly shifted to frying pan with preheated oil. Fry the sea bass in breadcrumbs to a ruddy crust on both sides over medium heat.
- Transfer the fish to a paper towel or napkins to remove excess fat. Fry in the same way the remaining carcasses in batter and breaded until ready on both sides. Serve roasted sea bass to the table hot, preferably with boiled potatoes or vegetable salad. Bon appetit!