This delicious dish, like risotto with seafood, is ideal for a romantic dinner for two.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- If you are using seafood in seashells and seashells, always pre-soak them in salt cold water (preferably with sea salt) to clear them of the possible presence of sand.
- Squid, shrimp clean and cut into small pieces or circles. Garlic chop with a knife on very small plates, chop the onions in very small pieces.
- Wash tomatoes and cut them in half or four times, wash the greens and chop. In the pan, pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil, add garlic and heat.
- Add seafood in seashells (shellfish and mussels) in a pan. Cover and keep on high heat for about two minutes. Once all the shells are opened, remove the frying pan from the fire, place the shells on the dish.
- The liquid remaining in the frying pan is filtered through a sieve into a separate container. Take the shellfish out of the shells, leaving only 1/4 piece in the sinks (if desired, for decoration). In the frying pan add two more tablespoons of vegetable oil, put on fire.
- Pour onion and fry, stirring, until soft for a couple of minutes. Rice if necessary (it is better not to do this, since the gluten that is important in the preparation of the risotto is washed off), rinse only once, dry and pour into the pan.
- Fry 1-2 minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly. Pour warmed wine, stir and give rice time to soak the liquid. Do not stop stirring the risotto.
- Once the rice has absorbed the wine, pour in the milk and fry for another 1-2 minutes. After that, pour in the liquid that was formed during the frying of shellfish. Stir and add the tomatoes.
- In a minute, add the tomato paste to the risotto. Stir well and add shredded squid with shrimps. Salt, pepper risotto with seafood to taste and add a little saffron.
- If necessary, pour in clean hot water, the risotto should be rather soft and tender than friable. After you add the squid and shrimp, cook for about 10-15 minutes, without stopping to stir.
- Remove the frying pan from the fire and cover with a lid. Give the risotto with seafood to brew for 3 minutes. After that, spread it out on plates and serve, decorating to your taste.