Prepare a risotto with chicken and mushrooms for this recipe, the result will pleasantly surprise even the experienced housewives. The dish turns out exactly like in a restaurant.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 300 grams of dry rice
- 300 g chicken fillets
- 250 g champignons
- 120 ml of white dry wine
- 1 large onion
- 100 gr Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- a few sprigs of parsley
- salt to taste (about 1 tsp)
- black ground pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken the fillet and rinse it in a saucepan with boiling and slightly salted water (1-1,2 l). Cook the chicken for about 20-30 minutes with a gentle boil and drain the buoy into a separate container.
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly, cut into small cubes. In a frying pan heat the butter and fry the mushrooms until ready (about 10-15 minutes over medium heat). Chicken fillet cut into small pieces (about the same as mushrooms).
- Cook chicken with mushrooms over medium heat for just a couple of minutes. Salt, pepper to taste and remove the frying pan from the fire. Peel onion and cut into small cubes.
- Pour vegetable oil into a separate deep frying pan or thick-walled pan and sprinkle onions. Fry it about 3-5 minutes until golden brown, stirring. Then add rice (if you do not use Arborio, it needs to be rinsed and dried beforehand) and mix well.
- Fry rice over medium heat, stirring, 2-3 minutes. Pour in the white dry wine, add a little more than half a teaspoon of salt and stir. Cook the rice on medium heat, stirring, about 1-2 minutes until the liquid is completely absorbed and pour in about 150 ml of chicken broth. Stir thoroughly and cook for a couple of minutes before absorbing the liquid. Pour a little broth again and mix, cook, stirring, until it evaporates. Add a little of the remaining chicken broth as you absorb the previous one. In this case, the risotto must be stirred continuously.
- When the rice stops absorbing the liquid (the broth may need a little less or more), add a chicken with champignons and mix it. Cook the risotto with chicken and mushrooms for about 2-3 minutes and remove the frying pan from the fire. Cover and leave for 10 minutes.
- Parmesan grate on a fine grater, rinse and grind greens. Spread hot risotto with mushrooms and chicken on plates, decorate with grated Parmesan cheese, greens and serve to the table. Bon appetit!