A delightful cheesecake made of ricotta, cooked by this step-by-step recipe, will not leave anyone indifferent.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cover the pan with parchment paper or foil folded in half. Cook the cookie in a bag and grind it with a rolling pin into a crumb. Mix the crumb with soft butter, cocoa powder and grind everything into a crumb.
- The resulting base is put on the bottom of the mold and leveled with your fingers, form small sides. Send the base to the refrigerator while the filling for the cheesecake from ricotta is prepared. To do this, separate the yolks from the proteins (remove them until the refrigerator) and beaten with a mixer with sugar powder and a pinch of vanillin. Beat with a mixer until a light and lush mass forms (about 3-4 minutes) . Add ricotta, sour cream to yolks and whisk until homogeneous. Pour Amaretto and pour in flour, stir. Chilled cream whisk separately with a mixer until a firm foam, and gently mix with the yolks.
- Squirrels are removed from the refrigerator and beaten with a mixer until firm peaks with a pinch of salt. Melt 75 grams of chocolate, chop the rest into small pieces with a sharp knife. Stir all the chocolate into the ricotta cheesecake filling.
- Heat the oven to 160C, put the filling in the form over the base of the cookie. In a large form, pour boiling water and put it there with cheesecake. Water should not be raised higher than half the smaller form.
- Send both forms to the preheated oven. Bake cheesecake from ricotta for about an hour. Then turn off the fire and leave the cheesecake there until the oven has cooled down completely. Remove the form, allow to cool completely and put it in the refrigerator for several hours before freezing (you can overnight).
- Remove the form from the refrigerator, cut the cheesecake from ricotta into small portions and serve by decorating with melted chocolate, topping or caramel. Especially delicious with hot coffee. Bon appetit!