Rassolnik is a popular first dish in Russia due to its original and unique taste. This soup will be appreciated by your family and friends.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 2.5 l of water or broth (on a bouillon cube)
- 3 pcs of salted cucumber
- 5-6 pieces. potato
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 100 g of sour cream
- salt, sweet pepper, cucumber pickle, parsley and shrimp & pa to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Salted cucumber (cut old fruits from peel and grains) cut into slices or cubes and let it sit in broth for a couple of minutes, then get it. Whole onion, parsley, carrots, clean, wash, chop the onion with half & shy rings, parsley and carrots – thin salt & shy;
- Clean, wash and cut & . Fry onion and carrots. Add the potatoes and fried vegetables to the broth and cook for 10-15 minutes, then add the pickled pickles, a few to the peppercorns, salt and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Pour the boiled ogu & shy; river brine and bring to a boil, turn off the fire.
- When serving, add sour cream and finely chopped greens to each plate.