Incredibly easy to prepare raspberry pie with a light aroma of lemon peel will not leave anyone indifferent. Treat yourself and your loved ones with delicious pastries for tea.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 250 g of sugar (+ 50 g for protein glaze)
- 220 g of flour
- 4 Eggs (+ 1 protein)
- 170 ml of vegetable oil (preferably olive, odorless)
- 100-150 grams of raspberries
- 100 g of butter
- 1 lemon
- half a hour. soda
Recipe for cooking at home
- Lemon carefully wash and remove from it a thin layer of peel, grate it on a fine grater and put in a bowl. From half the pulp of the lemon squeeze the juice and strain it through a sieve from the bones and flesh. Heat the oven to 170 / 180C.
- Add a couple of spoons of sugar to the grated zest and carefully grind with a mortar or fork. Then add all the remaining sugar and grind again, leave for 10 minutes. Sift flour through sieve together with soda into a separate bowl and stir.
- Melt butter to a liquid state (but not boiling) and allow to cool completely. Raspberries are cleaned, rinsed and completely dried. Frozen eggs (except for the egg of the fifth egg) in a bowl with lemon sugar and beaten with a mixer until fluffy for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix the sifted flour mixture to the egg cream and stir it a couple of times until homogeneity. Pour melted butter into dough for raspberry pie, stir. Then pour in the vegetable oil and stir again. Form the baking dish with a piece of butter and fill with half the dough. Put the raspberries, cover with the remaining dough and send them to the preheated oven.
- Bake a raspberry cake for half an hour until cooked. After the specified time, turn off the fire and open the oven door, leave the cake for another 10 minutes. Then decorate the cake with powdered sugar and serve.
- If you want to make a protein glaze for raspberry pie , you need to beat the cooled protein to firm peaks for a couple of minutes until the pie is ready . Do not stop whipping, sprinkle sugar in a thin trickle.
- Remove the form, evenly cover the raspberry pie with protein cream and send it to the preheated oven for another 1-2 minutes. If you have the Grill function, use it, if not, increase the oven temperature to 220 C.
- Take out the form and let the biscuit pie cool for a few minutes. Take the raspberry pie on the dish, cut into small pieces and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!