Even if you do not have milk or kefir in your house, you can cook delicate and fragrant pankakes on the water for this simple recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 120-150 gr of flour
- 120 ml of water (preferably highly carbonated, but also conventional)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. olive or sunflower oil
- 2-3 tsp. sugar
- 5 grams of vanilla sugar or a large pinch of vanillin
- 3/4 tsp baking powder for the test
- 1/4 tsp salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- Flour sift through a sieve in one bowl with baking powder, salt, vanillin or vanilla sugar.
- Egg yolk with water and shake until homogeneity, remove the protein for a couple of minutes in the freezer. & nbsp;
- Combine the yolk mixture with the dry ingredients and mix until homogeneous. Protein whip the mixer at high speed until stable peaks and pour sugar into the end. & Nbsp;
- Mix the protein cream to the test gently from top to bottom. Put the frying pan on a strong fire and warm it well. Add a spoonful of vegetable oil to the dough and mix it.
- Pour a couple of spoons of dough into the center pan (do not tilt the frying pan and not let it flow). Fry the pancake on both sides until lightly roughened and put on a dish, cover with a bowl or a deep plate. Thus, fry all the other pancakes and serve to the table immediately after cooking, watering honey, jam, jam or condensed milk. Bon appetit!