A fragrant and useful jam from a pumpkin according to this recipe will be obtained from every mistress. Glad your loved ones with such a delicious jam, your efforts will not go unnoticed.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg of pumpkin (pulp)
- 800 g of sugar
- 2 large lemons
- 150 ml of orange juice
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pumpkin pulp peel and seed, cut small balls from the pulp with a special spoon (you can simply cut the pumpkin with small cubes). Lemon peel and seed, cut the flesh into small pieces (the size of a piece of pumpkin).
- In a saucepan, combine the juice with sugar and lemon, put on fire. Stirring, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for half a minute. Then add a pumpkin to the saucepan with boiling syrup and mix.
- Remove the pan from the heat and leave the pumpkin jam to cool for 4-5 hours. After this time, return the pan to the fire and bring the jam to a boil. Remove it from the fire and leave it to cool for 4-5 hours.
- Sterilize the jars and lids to preserve the jam for the winter in any convenient way for you. The last time put the pan on fire and bring the mass to a boil. Boil the pumpkin jam for about 5 minutes with a slight boil.
- Remove the jam from the fire, spread it over clean jars and roll them up with lids. Turn the cans upside down and cover with a blanket, leave them in this position for at least 5 hours. Then you can remove the pumpkin jam for storage in a dark cool place.