Want to quickly prepare a vitamin, bright and tasty drink from the available products? Then this recipe for pumpkin juice with orange and lemon for you.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wash the pumpkin of seeds and peel, cut the pulp in small pieces, put it in a saucepan and pour boiling water so that it completely covers the pumpkin.
- Put pan on a fire and bring the water to a boil. Cook the pumpkin for about 20 minutes until soft (the time depends on the size of the pieces). In the meantime, put the lemon and orange for 10 minutes in a bowl of warm water.
- Drain the water, wipe dry with lemon and orange and cut the fruits in half. Squeeze the juice from the halves and strain it through a sieve from the bones and pulp.
- Grind the pumpkin together with the water in which it was cooked until it is completely homogeneous. Add orange and lemon juice to the pumpkin puree, add sugar and mix.
- Pour the resulting “juice” into a saucepan and put it on the fire. Stirring, bring the liquid to a boil and boil for 10 minutes on moderate heat (stirring as often as possible).
- Remove the pan from the heat, cover and let it cool down. Pour the pumpkin-orange juice into a suitable container, close the lid and send it to the refrigerator for storage.
- Serve the pumpkin juice with the orange to the table cooled. Bon appetit!