The benefits of this juice are simply invaluable, especially in the autumn-winter period, when our body suffers from a lack of vitamins and nutrients.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1,5 l clean water
- 800 grams of pumpkin (peeled)> 500 g of carrots (cleaned)
- 150-200 grams of sugar (to taste)
- half a hour. citric acid
- pinch of vanillin
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pumpkin peel and seed, cut the pulp in small pieces, peel the carrot and cut into thin circles.
- Combine the chopped vegetables in one saucepan. Pour about 1 liter of clean water at room temperature or cool, put on fire. After boiling, reduce heat and cook pumpkin and carrots for about an hour under the lid on the lowest heat. Remove the lid and grind the contents of the pan with a blender until smooth.
- Return the resulting pumpkin-carrot puree to the fire, add the sugar, leave the remaining water and stir until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer the pumpkin juice with carrots for about 15 minutes on a low heat. At the end add citric acid, vanillin, stir and remove from heat.
- Cover the pan with a lid and leave until completely cooled. Pour the home-made juice into a suitable container and put it in the refrigerator. Serve the drink to the table in a refrigerated state.