A fragrant, melting mouthful of pumpkin cookies will please you and your loved ones with bright sunlight and will suit for any occasion.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- up to 400 grams of flour
- 360 grams of pumpkin
- 120 grams of honey < li itemprop="ingredients">80-90 grams of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 1 tbsp. orange liqueur (can be replaced with rum or cognac)
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- half a hour. Ground nutmeg (optional)
- half a hour. soda
- a pinch of salt
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wipe the pumpkin from the peel and seeds, pour into a saucepan with boiling and slightly salted water. Remove the butter from the refrigerator and leave it for 15 minutes in the warmth to make it thinner. Sift the flour through a sieve with salt, soda, cinnamon, ground nutmeg and stir.
- 10 minutes after boiling the water, remove the pumpkin and chop it with a potato mash, meat grinder or blender until smooth. In warm pumpkin puree add honey, liquor, sugar, vanilla sugar, butter and mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
- Then gradually pour the flour mixture with spices and knead the dough (it should stick to the hands). Cover the bowl with the pumpkin dough for the cookie lid or food film and send it to the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, preheat the oven to 160C, grease the baking sheet with oil or cover with parchment paper. Hands, greased with vegetable oil, pick off the dough pieces, give them the shape of balls and spread on a baking sheet. At the end, flatten all the balls to a baking tray and send it to a preheated oven.
- Bake a pumpkin cookie until golden brown for about 40 minutes. Remove the baking sheet and leave it to cool. Completely cooled shortcake pumpkin biscuits can be served for tea. Bon appetit!