Pumpkin bread is cooked in the bread maker without your participation.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 425 grams of flour (white)
- 200 grams of pulp pulp
- 120 ml of kefir
- 75 g of cornmeal
- 50 ml of pure water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (can be replaced with any vegetable)
- 1,5 tbsp. pumpkin and / or flaxseed
- 1,5 tbsp. honey (can be replaced with maple syrup)
- 1,5 tsp. salt
- 1,5 p. dry yeast
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wipe the pumpkin and cut into small cubes, pour into a small baking dish, pour water and send it to a preheated oven up to 180 C.
- Bake a pumpkin up softness for about 20 minutes. Then take the dish out of the oven, let cool and chop the pumpkin with water to a puree consistency with a potato or fork.
- Pumpkin puree to the bread maker, add kefir with water and vegetable oil. Cover everything with a mixture of corn and wheat flour. At different angles of the breadmaker put honey and salt.
- In the center of the flour mix, make a small groove and pour in the dry yeast. Seeds of pumpkin or flax should be poured into the bread maker in accordance with the instructions (either after the beep, or with the ingredients, or in a special compartment).
- Bake the pumpkin bread in the “Basic” program. After the sound signal, put the bread on the grate and let it cool completely. After cooling, you can cut and serve to the table.