Puffs with apples, cooked according to this recipe, just can not help but like.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 900 g of puff yeast
- 3 large apples
- 330 ml of sweet soda water (Sprite ), can be replaced with white semisweet wine or juice
- 200 g of sugar
- 120 g of butter
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
Recipe for cooking at home
- Remove the puff pastry from the freezer and leave it to thaw. Spripe, soda, juice or white wine leave at room temperature. Cut butter and butter together with sugar into a small saucepan, put on fire.
- Stirring, bring the oil mixture to a boil. After that, reduce the heat and cook the butter caramel about 5 minutes with a weak boiling . Cut the apples peeled, cut into two pieces and remove the core.
- Cut the apples into small cubes and add them to a small bowl. Puff pastry slightly roll out on flour-padded surface and cut into squares, and then into triangles (as for croissants).
- Heat oven to 200C, bake a small amount of oil for baking. For each triangle of dough put a couple of pieces of apple and roll into a roll so that the filling is inside. Put the puffs on a greased form, pour oil and sweet soda.
- Bake puffs with apples for about half an hour. Then remove the mold and leave it to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer the finished apple puffs to a dish and serve it hot or cold. Have a nice tea!