Puffs with ham and cheese, the recipe of which is written below, is very simple to cook. Delicious, nutritious and fragrant, they will surely be enjoyed by everyone and will not leave you indifferent.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of puff-baked, unleavened test
- 200 grams of ham
- 150 g of hard cheese
- 1 large salted / pickled cucumber (can be replaced with fresh tomato)
- 1 egg
- several sprig of greenery
Recipe for cooking at home
- Roll the dough on a flour-padded surface in a layer about 30 * 30 cm. Cut it into equal squares (about 8-10 pieces). Cheese cut into slices or grate, ham cut into slices or straws. Cucumber cut into thin circles (wash tomato and cut into half rings).
- Put half a cheese (half) on one half of each square of puff pastry. Then put pieces of pickled cucumber or tomato, cover with a slice of ham. Put the remaining cheese, separate the protein from the yolk and grease the edges of each square.
- Cover with the second half of the dough stuffing and tightly patch the edges with your fingers. Heat oven to 180C, cover the pan with parchment paper. Finger yolk with 2 tablespoons. water and blend this mixture with the surface of cheese slices with ham. If desired, you can sprinkle sesame on top.
- Send the baking tray to the preheated oven. Bake puffs with cheese and ham for about 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes. Serve cheese puffs warm as a snack or for tea Bon appetit!