A simple roll of puff pastry with minced meat is sure to please you and your family. The recipe does not disappoint you with its result.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pull the dough for the roll beforehand from the freezer and unfreeze it. In the meantime, prepare the filling from the fresh for puff pastry. Peel onion and grate or chop with a knife.
- Parsley rinse, dry and chop with a knife. Mince of pork put in a bowl, add onions, breadcrumbs, crushed parsley, salt, pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- The stuffing will lay out on the table, sprinkled with flour and roll out of it “sausage” about 4 cm in diameter. Run the sausage from all sides in flour. Dough rolled in a rectangular bed (the length of the layer is equal to the length of sausage from minced meat). Heat the oven to 200/220 ° C, cover the pan with parchment paper.
- Put the forcemeat on the edge (on the long side) of the puff pastry. Turn the mince into the dough, wrapping it around the sausages from the stuffing. The obtained roll from the puff pastry can be cut into two equal parts for convenience, and put both the eggs on the baking sheet with a “seam” down.
- the egg is hammered into a separate container and beaten to a uniform color with a fork. Lubricate the surface and sides of the puff pastry with an egg mixture. Then cut it into slices about 1-2 cm thick and make on each over a small cross-cut. Send the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake a roll of puff pastry with minced meat for about 45 minutes until cooked. Then take out the baking tray, allow to cool for several minutes and transfer the portioned rolls to a dish. A layered roll with minced meat is delicious and hot and cold. Bon appetit!