Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.5 kg of finished puff pastry (yeast)
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 1 bulb
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sesame (optional)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Chicken fillet should be rinsed, drained and cut into small pieces. Cut off the meat with a hammer almost to the state of stuffing. Fold the chicken fillet into a container, add salt, pepper and add mayonnaise. Mix everything thoroughly and leave for 10 minutes.
- Peel the onion and chop it with a knife. In a frying pan heat 1 tbsp. vegetable oil and fry the onions for 2-3 minutes until golden in color. Add the fried onions to the chicken fillet, mix again.
- Puff dough is divided into two equal parts and rolled into two thin layers on the flour-padded surface. Heat the oven to 180C, grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil or cover with parchment paper.
- Separate the protein from the yolk and mix it with the filling. Cheese grate on a large grater and folded into a separate container. Place the layer of puff pastry on a greased baking tray and cover it with a uniform layer of chicken and onion fillings. Sprinkle all the grated cheese and spread it evenly over the whole filling. Cover the layered pie with chicken with the second layer of dough and tear the edges of the bottom and top plast. Mix the yolk with 1 tbsp. clean water and lubricate the entire surface of the dough, prick the pyro with a fork. If desired, you can sprinkle a sesame pie.
- Bake a layered pie with chicken in the oven until a golden brown rind is formed about 25 minutes. Then remove the mold from the oven and leave it for 5-7 minutes. Slice the ready-made puff cake with chicken for serving portions. Bon appetit!