The potato with mushrooms, cooked in the oven, turns out to be very fragrant and always leaves on "hooray" from any table. Cook and see it!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0,6 kg of potato
- 300-350 g of fresh mushrooms <1 item large onion
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- If the potato is old, peel it. Fine skin is not necessary to clean, but then carefully wash the potatoes and rub with a brush. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and add them to the baking dish. Pour a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil, add salt, pepper and mix.
- Leave the potatoes “marinated” while preparing the remaining ingredients. Peel onion and cut into half rings. Mushrooms rinse, dry and cut into small pieces. In a frying pan, preheat a spoonful of vegetable oil.
- Pour the onion into the frying pan and fry it for 2 minutes until golden brown, stirring. Then add the mushrooms, stir and continue frying for about 8-10 minutes until cooked.
- Add the fried mushrooms with onions to the potatoes, heat the oven to 180C. Send the form in a preheated oven for about half an hour (watch out for the potatoes). When the dish blushes, take out the form with potatoes and mushrooms from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with main dishes or as main course. When serving, decorate the dish with fresh herbs. Bon appetit!