The potato with cabbage in the multivarquet is prepared very simply, and as a result you will get a wonderful side dish to any table.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
- 0.5 L of pure water
- 400 g of potatoes
- 200-250 g of cabbage
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 bay leaves
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Peel onion and finely chop, pour a couple of spoons of vegetable oil into the bowl of the multivarquet and set the Hot or Baked mode. Put the onion in the preheated butter and fry without the lid for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and grate the carrots on a large grater. Add it to the onions, stir and fry for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Peel the potatoes and cut them with cubes or cubes. Fry potatoes with vegetables in the multivark 1-2 minutes, stirring.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste, add laurel leaves and pour hot clean water. Z cover the multivar with the lid and cook the potatoes in the same mode for 20 minutes .
- Cabbage chop and crumble a little. After 20 minutes after the beginning of the frying of potatoes, add cabbage to the multivarquet. Mix well and close the lid.
- A potato with cabbage in a multivariate is prepared for another 10 minutes (in the same mode). Then add tomato paste, mix well and continue cooking for another 5 minutes under the lid. After that, take out the laurel leaves, cover the multivark with a lid and leave the dish there for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes with the cabbage from the multivariate to the plates and serve to the table. Bon appetit!