The potato recipe in the sleeve will certainly please the busy housewives, so for its preparation you will need a very simple set of products and some free time.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a few sprigs of greens
- seasonings to taste - not necessarily
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- If the potatoes are old, they need to be cleaned and washed. Young potatoes can simply be thoroughly washed and brushed. Cut each potato into 6-8 lobules and put into a sleeve for baking. Heat the oven to 180 / 200C.
- Garlic and rinse the garlic with a knife, add to the sleeve. Add salt, pepper, seasonings and spices to the potatoes to taste, mix. Pour a couple of spoons of vegetable oil, fix the edges of the sleeve from one side and the other and mix potatoes inside the sleeve, without opening it (just shake).
- If desired, you can mix potatoes with garlic, salt and butter in a bowl, and then shift into a sleeve. Lay the sleeve for baking with potatoes on a baking tray and send to a preheated oven.
- Potatoes in the sleeve are prepared within an hour. After the specified time, take the baking tray out of the oven and leave it for a couple of minutes. Wash greens and grind them.
- Cut the sleeve for baking, transfer the baked potatoes to a dish and sprinkle with chopped greens. Serve hot potatoes as a side dish. Bon appetit!