This amazing dish, like pork with pineapple in sweet and sour sauce, is perfect for a family dinner, or for a special occasion.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
For pork with pineapples:
- 350 g of pork (neck)
- 200 g of canned pineapple
- 1 large carrot
- 1 sweet pepper
For sweet and sour sauce:
- 3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. without a slide of starch
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- half a hour. sugar
- red and black pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pork rinse under cold water, dry and lightly discourage. Cut the meat into small pieces and put it in a bowl. In a separate container, cook sweet and sour sauce: mix soy sauce, ginger, sugar and pepper. Place the starch in the resulting mixture and add the pork sauce.
- Carefully mix everything and leave to marinate for 15-20 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the rest of the ingredients for pork with pineapple. Bulgarian pepper to wash, remove the tail and seed box, cut the flesh into thin strips.
- Carrots should be peeled and cut in the same pieces as the Bulgarian pepper. In a frying pan warm up 1-2 tablespoons. vegetable oil and pour carrots. Fry, stirring, on high heat for about 2 minutes and add straws of sweet pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes until golden-colored vegetables. Open the jar with pineapple and drain the excess liquid. Pineapples cut into small pieces and add to the pan.
- Fry over medium heat, stirring, about half a minute, pepper, salt and remove from the plate. Transfer the contents of the frying pan into a small container. Pour another 1 tablespoon of oil into the frying pan, fry the pork until cooked (about 10 minutes on high heat), stirring constantly.
- Add the vegetables with pineapple in a frying pan, salt to taste. All mix and warm together for 1-2 minutes. Pork out the pork with pineapple in sweet and sour sauce over plates and serve. Bon appetit!