If you want to cook pork rolls in the oven, this recipe will help you with this. A recipe for a delicious snack will be asked from you by everyone who will try this dish.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 kg pork
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp Adjika
- a bunch of greenery (dill and parsley 1: 1)
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Pork is washed, drained and cut into small, flat slices. Fold the meat in a bowl, add mayonnaise, adjika, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly. Leave the pork marinated for half an hour.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices (slices, like for French fries). In parallel, in a saucepan, boil water and salt it. Pour the peeled and cut potatoes there, remove the pan from the fire.
- Leave the potatoes in hot water under the lid for 15 minutes. If you add dill sprigs to the boiling water (without greens), the potatoes will be more fragrant. After 15 minutes, discard the contents of the pan in a colander, letting excess water drain off.
- Wash greens, dry and chop. Each piece of pork slightly (!) Repel, grease with mayonnaise, put the shredded greens. Put a few pieces of potatoes on one edge and roll them into a roll, stuffing in.
- Secure the rolls with a toothpick and lay them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or oiled. Heat the oven to 200C, send the dish to bake.
- Cook pork rolls in the oven for about 35 minutes until golden brown. Remove the baking sheet and leave for a couple of minutes. Transfer the snack to a dish and serve it to the table hot, to any side dish to your taste. Bon appetit!