Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 450-500 g of pork (tenderloin)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- half-st. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. paprika
- half a hour. Provençal herbs
- salt, pepper, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Cut meat into 6 portioned flat pieces. Slightly cut off with a hammer and folded into a bowl. Pour soy sauce, vinegar, sprinkle with paprika, seasonings, salt and pepper. Stir well and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Frying pan with one tablespoon of vegetable oil. You can cook on the grill without oil. Put there the browned pieces of meat and fry until golden brown (about 4 minutes on each side).
- Finished scallops from pork to put on plates and serve hot with any side dish.