If you have never tried to cook plum jam with seeds, be sure to cook it according to our recipe.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 3 kg of sugar
- 2 kg of draining
- 200-250 ml of clean water
Recipe for cooking at home
- Rinse thoroughly and allow the water to drain completely. Then prick each fruit with a needle or toothpick. In a saucepan, combine about 2 kg of sugar with water, put on a light fire and, stirring, bring to a boil.
- Once all the sugar has dissolved, pour into the syrup pre-prepared plums with bones and bring syrup to a boil. Cook the plum jam for about 10 minutes with a gentle boil, stir as often as possible.
- Remove the pan from the heat and leave until completely cooled down for 10-15 hours. Return it to the fire, add half of the remaining sugar and bring to a boil. Boil the jam for 10 minutes, remove from heat and leave for 10-15 hours.
- Again bring the jam to a boil, add half the remaining sugar (250 grams), boil for about 10 minutes, and then cool. By that time, you can sterilize the cans in any convenient way for you, and cook the lids for 10 minutes.
- Boil the jam out of the sinks for the fourth time, adding the remaining sugar. Put the hot jam over the jars, roll them up with lids and turn them upside down. Wrap the cans with a blanket, leave it to cool for 8-10 hours. After cooling, you can remove jars of jam for storage in a place protected from sunlight. Store plum jam with bones can be no longer than 1 year. & Nbsp;