If you are looking for a recipe for making jam from a plum - this is what you need.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 3.2 kg of sink
- 2.5 kg of sugar
- 250 ml of water
Recipe for cooking at home
- The plum should be cleaned, washed and cleaned. Cut each half of the plum into 2 equal parts. Mix the water with sugar in a large bowl and put on fire. Stirring, bring the syrup to a boil and add the plums.
- Cook plum jam about 20-30 minutes before softening the fruit on a small fire. At the same time, stir the jam as often as possible so that it does not burn out.
- Then remove the bowl from the stove and allow the jar to cool completely. If desired, you can grind the plums with a blender. After 3-4 hours put the bowl on fire and bring the mass to a boil.
- Prepare the jam from the plum for another 45-60 minutes, depending on the desired density, stirring. In the meantime, sterilize the cans with lids. Put the hot jam on the jars, roll them up with lids and turn them upside down, cover with a warm blanket.
- Homemade plum jam should be brewed in this form until completely cooled. Then remove the banks for storage in a dark and cool place. Jam from plum is stored for about 2 years.