For this recipe to prepare delicious placids with a pumpkin is not difficult. Converters made of delicate crispy dough with aromatic pumpkin filling are sure to please you.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- ~ 750 gr of flour
- 0.5 kg of pumpkin
- 400 ml of kefir
- 200 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- half a hour. salt
- half a hour. soda
- + sugar / salt for filling to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Wipe the pumpkin from the peel, seeds and grate on a large grater. Fold the grated pumpkin in a bowl, add a little salt and lightly mash with hands, leave it at room temperature. Remove the butter from the refrigerator and leave it in the warmth to make it thaw.
- In kefir pour in soda, salt, add raw eggs and whisk until smooth. Sift through the sieve flour, mix it with a kefir mixture and knead a soft dough. divide it into 5 equal-sized pieces and roll balls out of them.
- Roll one piece into a thin oval layer, half butter and cover it with the other half. Slightly roll out the folded-in-half-layer with a rolling pin, again grease half with butter and fold in half. Roll out the layer thinner, lubricate half with butter and cover it again with the second half of the test.
- Lubricate and roll the remaining four pieces of dough in the same way. Cover the resulting dough pieces with a food film and leave for 15 minutes at room temperature. After the specified time, take one piece of dough, roll it a little and roll it in half, roll it into a thin cake (about 1 cm thick).
- Squeeze the pumpkin from the juice and put a little in the center of the flat cake, sprinkle with sugar to taste. Combine the edges of the dough over the filling and tighten it securely, turn the flat cake “seam” down and roll it out a little. Pour into the frying pan 4 tbsp. of vegetable oil and put on fire.
- In a heavily heated oil, put the cake. Fry placids with pumpkin to ruddy on both sides under the lid. In the meantime, prepare a placanda from the second piece of dough and stuffing. Then put the finished pie on the dish and put a new product on the pan.
- In this way, form the pies from the remaining batter with the filling and fry them until ready under the lid on a moderate fire. Serve platsyndy with pumpkin to the table warm, especially tasty with sour cream. Bon appetit!