For this recipe, you can prepare a delicious pizza with seafood. Enjoy this dish lovers of seafood.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Yeast dough for pizza with seafood:
- 220 ml of warm clean water
- 150 gr of flour
- 1,5 tbsp. vegetable oil
- half a hour. sugar
- half a hour. dry yeast
- a pinch of salt
Pizza filling with seafood:
- 150 gr Meat of shrimps (canned or frozen)
- 150 grams of mussels (canned)
- 100 grams of hard cheese
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste (or 3 tablespoons ketchup)
- a few sprigs of parsley
- a rosemary sprig
- half a hour. Italian herbs (or other seasoning, which is close to her taste)
Recipe for cooking at home
- In warm water, stir sugar and yeast. Leave the liquid for 10-15 minutes, it should become foamy. In a bowl, sift half the flour and pour in a mixture of water and yeast. Stir thoroughly, pour in salt and pour in vegetable oil.
- Stir the dough until smooth. Pour the remaining flour and knead the soft and elastic dough. Cover the bowl with a light towel and put in a warm place for an hour.
- Pull over the dough well and put again in a bowl. Let him stand for another half hour in a warm place. Meat shrimp defrost and boil for 1-2 minutes in boiling water (you can put dill branches without greens, shrimps will be more fragrant).
- Throw the shrimps in a colander and allow them to cool. Peel onion, cut into two pieces and cut one half into half rings. Leaves rosemary separated from the stem (pre-wash the branch under the water). Grate the cheese, grease it and chop it.
- When half an hour passes, roll the dough into a circle, about 25 cm in diameter. Put it on a baking sheet, sprinkled with flour or oiled. Heat the oven to 200 / 220C.
- Lubricate the dough with tomato paste, sprinkle with Italian herbs, rosemary and lay out the half rings of the onion. Lay out alternately from the center a spiral of mussels and shrimp meat. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Send pizza with seafood to a preheated oven for 20 minutes. When the dough turns golden, remove the tissue and leave it for a couple of minutes. Cut the dish into small portions and serve. Pizza with seafood perfectly matches with white dry wine. Bon appetit!