For this step-by-step recipe, you can prepare a delicious pizza with boiled sausage. Even if you have never cooked a pizza before, you will have a fragrant and tasty dish.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 0.6 kg of flour
- 300 grams of hard cheese
- 300 g of boiled sausage
- 200 ml of pure water
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2-3 tbsp. ketchup or 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 10 g of dry yeast
- half a hour. salts
Recipe for cooking at home
- In a bowl, sift flour through a sieve, combine with dry yeast and mix thoroughly. Add sugar, salt and mix again. Pour in the cooking oil, mix. Then gradually pour in warm clean water, thoroughly kneading the dough.
- Egg to beat in a small container and mix in dough for pizza with sausage. Then, for about 15 minutes, knead the dough with a hand moistened with vegetable oil. It should be soft and elastic. Cover it with a light towel, leave for an hour in a warm place.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling from sausage for pizza. Cut boiled sausage into small cubes. On tomatoes, make a cross-cut and put in boiling water for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the cuticle and cut the flesh into thin slices. Peel the onions and cut them into thin half rings, heat 1-2 tablespoons in a frying pan. vegetable oil and pour onion on it.
- Fry the onions, stirring, over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes. Remove the frying pan from the heat, roll the dough on the flour-padded surface in a circle of about 25-30 cm in diameter. Form a pizza or a pan grease with vegetable oil and put in it a rolled out dough for pizza.
- Heat the oven to 180C, grease the dough with ketchup or tomato paste. On top of the ketchup lay the fried onions, then sausage and cover with slices of tomatoes. Cheese grate on a large grater and sprinkle them with pizza and sausage. Send the form / baking sheet to the oven.
- Pizza with sausage is about 35-40 minutes before the golden crust. Remove the baking tray and leave it for 3-5 minutes. Cut pizza into small portions and serve hot. Bon appetit!