The easiest recipe for making homemade pizza with sausage and cheese.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Yeast dough for pizza: 175 gr of flour
- 300 g sausage (preferably salami)
- 150 grams of hard cheese (preferably Parmesan)
- 100 grams of olives or olives without pits (optional)
- 50 grams of tomato sauce for pizza recipe under Sauces) or ketchup
- spices, spices to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Sift flour through a sieve with yeast and salt in a bowl (it should be warm, not cold), stir and make a depression in the center. Gradually pour warm water into the center of the dry mixture (about 35 ° C) and knead the dough almost to homogeneity.
- Near the end, pour in the vegetable oil and knead the dough with your hands until complete homogeneity. Yeast dough for pizza should turn soft, but do not stick to your hands . Wash the bowl with a small amount of vegetable oil and put the dough there, cover with a light towel.
- Leave the pizza dough for yeast to rise for about an hour in a warm place. In the meantime, you can cook tomato sauce for pizza (recipe under Sauces). Cheese grate on a small grater, sausage cut into circles, semirings or small cubes. Cut the olives with thin rings.
- Cover the parchment with parchment paper or grease with vegetable oil, preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Dough to take out to the surface, sprinkled with flour and lightly dented. Roll the yeast dough into a thin layer about 0.5-1 cm thick and gently place on a baking sheet.
- Lubricate the surface of the dough with tomato sauce or ketchup, lay out the pieces of sausage. Then put the olives, sprinkle with grated cheese and spices. Bake pizza with sausage and cheese for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then take out the baking tray, leave it to cool for 5 minutes. Cut the yeast pizza with sausage and cheese into portions and serve to the table hot. Bon appetit!