Very tasty pizza with mozzarella, the recipe of which came directly from Italy. Enjoy this amazing dish of their closest friends, they will appreciate your efforts.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
Yeast dough for pizza with mozzarella:
- 250 g of flour
- 100 ml of pure water
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. dry yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- salt to taste
Pesto sauce for pizza (recipe under Sauces):
- a glass of basil (a glass of 250 ml)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup of pine nuts li itemprop="ingredients">1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (can be replaced with hard cheese)
- half a glass of good quality olive oil
- salt by taste
Tomato sauce for pizza (recipe under Sauces):
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano (optional)
- 1 garlic clove
- a couple of drops of vinegar
- salt, pepper to taste
Pizza filling with mozzarella:
- 150 g mozzarella
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 20 gr capers (can be replaced with pine nuts)
Recipe for cooking at home
- Sift flour into a bowl through a sieve. In a small container pour warm clean water, sprinkle salt, sugar and yeast. Stir and leave for 10 minutes. In the center of the flour, make a groove and pour in the yeast mixture.
- Knead the dough, gradually mixing the flour from the edges. At the end of the mixture, add vegetable oil, mix thoroughly. Cover the bowl with a light towel and put in a warm place. Leave the yeast dough for pizza for about an hour in the heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the tomato sauce for pizza and pesto sauce (recipes in the Sauces section). When the dough is suitable, roll it into a round layer on a flour-padded surface (diameter about 25 cm).
- Tray or baking form with flour and put the rolled dough there. Lubricate it with a uniform layer of tomato sauce. Wash tomatoes and cut into thin rings, put on top of the sauce. Cut the mozzarella into small pieces and spread evenly over the entire surface of the pizza. Next coat all with pesto sauce. Lay out capers or pine nuts, grease the whole pizza with a small amount of vegetable oil with a silicone brush.
- Cook the oven to 200C and let the pizza stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Then, send the baking tray into a ragged oven. Pizza with mozzarella is baked for about 20 minutes until golden.
- Remove the prepared dish from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Then cut the pizza into small portions and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!