If you do not know what to cook from zucchini, cook pizza!
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
In the oven
- 1 large zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 50 gr of hard cheese
- 2 tbsp. flour
- a few sprigs of dill
- 1/3 tsp soda
- salt, pepper to taste
Recipe for cooking at home
- Squash to wash, cut in half and take out the seeds. If you use an old zucchini with a thick skin, it needs to be cleaned. Grate zucchini on a large grater and put into a sieve (or fold back on gauze), allow the entire liquid to drain completely.
- Dill rinse, dry and chop. Combine in a bowl grated zucchini, dill, eggs and mix. Then sift through the sieve flour with soda and mix again. Add salt, pepper and spices to taste.
- Heat oven to 180 / 200C, bake a baking dish with a piece of butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Wash tomato and cut into thin slices, grate cheese on a fine grater.
- Pour out the dough for pizza into a mold, evenly distribute it throughout the bottom. Put tomato slices over top of the squash, sprinkle with cheese and send to a preheated oven.
- Cook a zucchini pizza about 20 minutes . Remove the mold from the oven, cover with a lid or a towel and leave to cool for 15 minutes. Then remove the lid / towel, cut the pizza from the courgettes into portions and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!