Pizza in a multivariate is prepared even easier than in the oven, but it turns out nothing worse than the classical version.
Type of kitchen:
Cooking method :
Pizza dough in the multivark:
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise 50-70%
- 2 tablespoons kefir, yogurt or sour cream
- half-hour. soda, slaked vinegar or lemon juice
- a pinch of salt
- 250 grams of hard cheese
- 150 grams of boiled chicken fillet or boiled sausage
- 1 Bulgarian pepper
- 1 medium tomato
- 50 grams of pitted olives
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. ketchup or tomato paste
Recipe for cooking at home
- In the bowl, combine the egg with a pinch of salt and whip with a fork, add a flour and knead a thick dough. Alternately, add the mayonnaise with yogurt and knead to a homogeneous consistency. At the end add the quenched soda and mix quickly.
- Cut the sausage or boiled chicken into small pieces, wash the tomato and cut into half rings. Grate the cheese on a large grater. Cut the olives in thin circles. Mix the vegetable bowl with vegetable oil and put the dough into it.
- Prepare the base for the pizza in the multivark for about 10 minutes in the Baking mode (180C). In the meantime, fry the Bulgarian pepper in a small amount of vegetable oil until lightly browned on a moderate fire, stirring (6-8 minutes).
- Finished corn evenly greased with a mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise, put chicken, Bulgarian pepper, tomatoes, olives, sprinkle with grated cheese and close the cover of the multivark. Cooking pizza in the multivark 45 minutes in the Baking mode. After the beep, turn off the multivarker and leave the pizza in it for 5 minutes.
- Insert the steam grill into the multivark, gently turn the pizza over it, tilt the multivark, and then quickly turn it over lattice on the dish. Decorate ready-made pizza with fresh herbs (optional) and serve to the table. Bon appetit!